The 94th Academy Awards got back to Dolby Theater in Hollywood on March 27, as the Oscars 2022 were held face to face entirely for the first time since the pandemic started. Stars appeared wearing their snazziest outfits as they commended some incredible work from the past year. However, Netflix brought in more than a few competitors’ Outstanding Works that were expected to succeed at the current year’s Academy Awards; Apple’s Coda left a mark on the world’s final evening by turning into the primary streaming film to capture a sculpture for Best Picture – an accomplishment made considerably more impressive by how few Oscars the film was designated for (three) contrasted with the opposition. While The Power of the Dog didn’t bring back home the honour of the night, chief Jane Campion turned into the third lady to win Best Director, and West Side Story’s Ariana DeBose and Coda’s Troy Kotsur turned into the leading openly queer and deaf entertainers, separately, to succeed in the Best Supporting Actor/Actress classifications.
On the more technical side, Denis Villeneuve’s Dune tidied up with wins for Best Cinematography, Best Sound, Best Original Score, Best Production Design, and Best Visual Effects, while The Eyes of Tammy Faye won Best Makeup and Hairstyling. Great as Jessica Chastain’s actual change into Tammy Faye was a Wonderful Moment, the Academy concurred that it was her performance as the tv minister that made The Eyes of Tammy Faye sing, prompting her Best Actress win. And Will Smith guaranteed that he’d be a fixture of the consistent pattern of media reporting for years to come by winning Best Actor for his King Richard performance just moments after having words with presenter Chris Rock.
Here is the Complete List of Other Oscars 2022 Winner
- The best actress in the leading role has gone to Jessica Chastain. Jessica Chastain accepted the Actress in a Leading Role Award for ‘The Eyes of Tammy Faye’.
- The best actor in the leading role has gone to Will Smith. US entertainer Will Smith accepted the honour of Best Actor in a Leading Role for “Lord Richard”.
- Jane Campion also accepted the Directing honour for ‘The Power of the Dog.’ Jane Campion is only the third lady to win the best director!
- The best original song has gone to Billie Eilish and Finneas music for the No Time to Die movie.
- The best documentary feature has gone to Summer of Soul
- The best-adapted screenplay has gone to Sian Heder
- The best original screenplay has gone to Kenneth Branagh
- The best costume design has gone to Jenny Beavan
- The best international feature film has gone to Drive My Car
- The best actor in a supporting role has won by Troy Kotsur. He is the second Deaf entertainer to win an Oscar!
- The best-animated feature film award has gone to Encanto
- The best visual effects, as well as best cinematography, have gone to Dune
- By Jennifer Bisset. Ridge is simply rounding up the honours. This is the sixth time.
- Best entertainer in a supporting role has won by Ariana DeBose. Ariana DeBose acknowledges the Actress in a Supporting Role award for ‘West Side Story.’ This is DeBose’s first Oscar win!
- Best cosmetics and hairstyling have gone to The Eyes of Tammy Faye
- The best Production Design is close by the best film editing has won by Dune again.
- The best animated short film has won by The Windshield Wiper
- The best documentary (short subject) has gone to The Queen of Basketball
Also, you never saw one tuxedoed Oscar participant strike another live during the ceremony before. However, at Sunday night’s Academy Awards, that happened. Comedian Chris Rock was joking about Jada Pinkett Smith, who presently has short hair because of alopecia, and said, “Jada, I love you. GI Jane 2, I can hardly wait to see you.”
Then, at that point, Pinkett Smith’s husband, entertainer Will Smith, strolled up in front of an audience and seemed to smack Rock in the face. While the sound immediately stopped on the US broadcast, Australian and Japanese watchers heard Smith tell Rock, “Keep my wife’s name out of your fucking mouth!”
And Andrew Garfield had a colossal 2021. Spider-Man: No Way Home to the side, Garfield acquired the best entertainer nomination for playing composer Jonathan Larson in Tick, Tick… Boom! This is Garfield’s second-best entertainer Oscar task after being named for 2017’s Hacksaw Ridge; however, he didn’t win.
Ariana DeBose is likewise up for best-supporting entertainer for her performance in Steven Spielberg’s West Side Story. The musical film won seven awards, including best picture.
Furthermore, Wanda Sykes, Regina Hall and Amy Schumer have co-hosted the Oscars 2022. Jennifer Garner, Tiffany Haddish, Lady Gaga, Youn Yuh-Jung, Jamie Lee Curtis, Zoë Kravitz, and Samuel L. Jackson are among the moderators. Eilish, Finneas, Billie and Beyoncé are giving performances.